Women Today Leading Tomorrow
A Symposium on Empowerment for Women
Provide an informative and multi-faceted seminar that promotes candid dialogue about leadership opportunities for women in the public and private sector
Provide a platform for young women to explore and pursue opportunities related to continual learning and development for careers or volunteer work across fields where women are underrepresented
Unite women and cultivate a “multi-generational” commitment to giving-back while moving forward
- KEYNOTE: Mary Fran Bontempo “The 15 Minute Master – How to Make Everything Better 15 Minutes at a Time” (self-care and managing stress)
- KEYNOTE: Kimberly Davidow O’Grady “Stepping Forward” (faith-based)
- BREAKOUT: Jen Crompton "We Don't Fail, We Evolve: What I Learned Through Playing Sports"
- BREAKOUT: Christine Lacey Papp ’00 "Everything IS Okay – Having an Anchor for your Soul"
- BREAKOUT: Katelyn Romeo ’10 “From Villa to the Working World: The Fundamental Tools for a Successful Transition”
- BREAKOUT: Christen Routh “Viewing an Eating Disorder and a Mental Health Career Through the Lens of Faith”
- BREAKOUT: Rebekah Siau “Technology and the Impact It Has on Our Lives”
- PANELIST: Kaitlin Files ’06 "Maintaining Work/Life Balance While Navigating a Global Pandemic"