Please note that Villa's CEEB Code is 392990.
Advanced Placement Examinations
All students taking Advanced Placement courses are required to take the AP Exams. Exams will take place at Villa May 6-17, 2024.
This Fall, Villa will administer the new digital PSAT/NMSQT test to Sophomore and Junior students. Below is the schedule and link to a video with information from College Board.
- PSAT Date- Thursday October 5, 2023
- Time – 8 a.m. Test duration – 3 hours, approximate.
- Where – Students will report to rooms that will be designated by Advisory
- Students testing with College Board accommodations for extra time will be completed by approximately 12:30.
- Bus transportation will only be provided in the am. There will be NO afternoon busing.
- College Board link for preparing and downloading testing app: https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt/preparing
The students will be given time to practice in Advisory throughout September on the test app Bluebook.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Perez. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students can register at act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/registration.html.