NCAA Eligibility & Resources
Villa Joseph Marie strongly encourages all college-bound student athletes to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center as Juniors if they are planning to participate in college athletics. Early registration promotes positive planning and involvement, bypasses the last-minute rush, and helps college-bound student athletes avoid issues that may delay their academic and amateur certifications.
The registration process is easy and can be accomplished in three easy steps:
- Log on to the Eligibility Center's website at www.eligibilitycenter.org.
- Click on the "New Account" tab at the top right of the screen, or click on the cell phone graphic on the left.
- Begin the registration process.
NCAA Links and Resources
- Want to Play College Sports? NCAA website for prospective college athletes
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA SAT Test Score Announcement
- NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Prospective Student-Athletes Information--The Ivy League
- Prospective Student-Athletes Information--The Patriot League
- NAIA (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- Blog: RecruitU