Harnessing the power of a Villa education.
As a college-preparatory school, Villa focuses strongly on the goal of preparing every student for the rigors of studies at the college level. In addition, we offer a college counseling process that starts early and delivers an exceptional degree of individual support, helping ensure that each of our students finds a college destination that represents an excellent fit.
To that end, the Counseling Office is a support team that champions every girl, encouraging her to develop her individual strengths; assisting her in clarifying her goals, planning her future, and making critical decisions about college and career; and guiding her through the challenges that may arise in her pursuit of personal growth and academic excellence.
The Office aims to create a safe, trusting environment in which the student may become more fully aware of self – her unique gifts, needs, and responsibilities. Counseling staff members work in concert with parents to ensure a strong, effective partnership, while maintaining high ethical and professional confidentiality standards. Referrals to appropriate professionals will be made when deemed necessary for a student's well-being.
Learn more about the services offered by Villa's Counseling Office:
- Guidance Year by Year: A breakdown of counseling services and expectations by class yea
- Naviance: College planning and career assessment tools and announcements
- Testing: PSAT, SAT, and ACT information
- SAT Prep: On-line information to help you prepare for SAT
- College Counseling: Opportunities and resources for students and parents
- NCAA Eligibility & Resources: Details for the student athlete
- Transcript Requests: For Villa Alumnae
- Resources & Links: Additional references and reading material