Advancing the Mission to empower young women.
Through 88 years, Villa Joseph Marie has grown to meet the ever-changing needs of young women in our highly competitive, technologically demanding global environment. That kind of evolution takes a tremendous level of commitment from numerous people, and is thus a tribute to the selfless generosity of our Villa Family—current and past parents, Alumnae, faculty and staff, Board Members, and friends.
You can help us continue to provide an educational experience of the highest quality for our students by counting Villa among your giving and volunteering priorities. Please explore the various opportunities for supporting Villa:
- Always Villa Fund: Support our girls by making a donation online now
- Annual Spring Auction: Join us for our most exciting social event of the year!
- EITC Tax Credit Program: Redirect a portion of your tax dollars to Villa
- Planned Giving: Include Villa in your long-term charitable giving
- Other Giving Initiatives: Scholarships, events, memorial bricks, and support by shopping
- Expansion 2018-2019: Villa is growing! Learn more about what's coming next
- Parents: Engaging moms and dads in the community life of Villa
- Alumnae: Nurturing the special relationship we have with our graduates
- Annual Report: View Villa's Annual Report for 2019-2020.
Thank you for investing in the future of our talented young women!