- Thursday, March 26, 2020: Open Conference, Upcoming Schedule, Online Retreat, and Auction
- Thursday, March 26, 2020: Letter from our Principal
- Monday, March 23, 2020: Important Information about our April schedule
- Friday, March 20, 2020: Letter from our President
- Sunday, March 15: Reminders and Events/Athletics Notice
- Friday, March 13, 2020: Important Information about Online Learning
- Friday, March 13, 2020: Letter
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020: Letter
- Monday, March 2, 2020: Letter
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Erica Franzzo, Communications & Public Relations Manager, at email@example.com or ext. 115.
Friday, March 27
Good morning from Mr. Dennis! Current students and families, we hope you’ll join us on Canvas for an Open Conference on Saturday morning at 10am.
- REMINDER: Live conference for all current Villa families on Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
- Mr. Dennis: Stay healthy. Stay loving one another. Remember, as always, we are surrounded by God's love.
Thursday, March 26
Good morning, Jems! Here is a message from our President. Current students and families, we hope you’ll join us on Canvas for an Open Conference on Saturday morning at 10am. Additional details will be sent via email later today.
- Mr. Kardish: We miss you!
- TO DO: Seniors, let us know about your college acceptances and scholarships.
- No video conferences on Friday
- Open Conference information
- TO DO: Give attendance feedback every day.
- Online retreat coming soon
Wednesday, March 25
𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀.
It's Workout Wednesday, Jems! Even though you're stuck inside, remember to take breaks and stay active.
- Workout Fun!
Tuesday, March 24
Hello from Mrs. Oakley and Jade. Happy Tuesday!
- A survey is coming!
- Senior Reminder: Send in your senior quote.
Monday, March 23
It's not stress that hurts us; it is our reaction to it. Here are some stress busting tips from Villa's Athletic Trainer, Mrs. Barr!
- Calendar template
- Attendance switch-up:
How are you doing?
- Mrs. Brown: We're so proud of you!
- Deep breathing
- Quiet time for reflection/prayer
- Be creative
- Would you like more information with additional resources?
Sunday, March 22
Some staff fun for our students to let them know we miss them, and regardless of what's going on, 'Let it Be'
Saturday, March 21
What distractions? 😂 Villa staff are working through distractions at home too, so we understand. Stay focused and stay well. We can do this!
Friday, March 20
TGIF • A little fun from our faculty to end our first week of online learning is coming soon. Stay tuned!
- Mrs. Carr: The natives have taken over!
- Recommended: Conference with your lunch table today.
- What distractions? 😂
Thursday, March 19
“One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” Happy Thursday and Happy St. Joseph’s Day, Jems!
- Congratulations on making it through day one of online learning, Jems!
- Villa Scrip Program status
- March birthday catch-up!
Wednesday, March 18
Villa's first day of online learning is here. Students, we can't wait to see your faces -- virtually! Also, we encourage you to follow our Wednesday morning prayer service that's posted in Canvas and on our website. Happy Wednesday, Jems!
- It's our first day of online learning.
- TO DO: Attendance on Canvas.
- A Wednesday morning prayer service is available for you.
- Campus Ministry and Guidance is here for you, along with all other administration and staff!
Tuesday, March 17
"Everyone is navigating new waters this week. As a Principal, as teachers, and as colleagues, we are here to HELP. Villa girls, we got this! Let's dive into these uncharted waters with an open mind and an open heart. Prayers to our entire Villa community." - Lauren Carr, Principal
- Happy Birthday, Mrs. Ryan!
- TO DO: Check in to Canvas.
- TO DO: Communicate.
- Mrs. Carr: Nail Salon closed. 😂
- Office Hours will be posted.
Online Prayer and Mass Resources
Sunday Mass Live Stream: 11:00 a.m. with Archbishop Nelson Perez
Daily Mass: Posted online at 8:15 a.m. from Word on Fire (Bishop Robert Barron)
Daily and Sunday Mass Readings:
Rosary Live: 8:00 p.m. (Archdiocese of Philadelphia)
Holy Hour Devotions: Live Adoration (Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Vilnius, Lithuania, which is Mother Maria’s hometown)
Prayer Suggestions for Virtual Adoration:
Mary, Help of Christians and Health of the Sick, pray for us!
St. Michael the Archangel, protect us and defend us in battle against the Coronavirus!
Prayer to Mary to protect Italy and the world during the coronavirus pandemic:
O Mary, you always shine on our path as a sign of salvation and of hope. We entrust ourselves to you, Health of the Sick, who at the cross took part in Jesus' pain, keeping your faith firm. You, Salvation of the Roman People, know what we need, and we are sure you will provide so that, as in Cana of Galilee, we may return to joy and to feasting after this time of trial. Help us, Mother of Divine Love, to conform to the will of the Father and to do as we are told by Jesus, who has taken upon himself our sufferings and carried our sorrows to lead us, through the cross, to the joy of the resurrection. Amen.
Under your protection, we seek refuge, Holy Mother of God. Do not disdain the entreaties of we who are in trial, but deliver us from every danger, O glorious and blessed Virgin.