How do you describe a Villa Girl? Intelligent... friendly... helpful... ambitious... fun-loving... and perhaps most of all, active! Life at Villa never stops—there's always something to do. Our students are fond of saying that they spend as much time at Villa, their second home, as they do at their own homes. And they spend that time with true friends and supportive faculty and staff who become a second family.
Whatever their interests, Villa students find many opportunities at Villa to explore their interests, learn by doing, and make unforgettable high school memories in the process.
For a slice of life at Villa, please read more:
- Villa Traditions: Activities that unite Villa students as sisters across generations
- Clubs & Organizations: Something for everyone, or start something new
- Cafeteria: Because we all like to eat and laugh!
- Birthdays: Celebrating a special girl's special day
- The JET Program: Explore the great cities of Europe in the summer
- "This Week at Villa": Our weekly email round-up of Villa news and notes
- The Alma Mater: We pledge our love to your blue and gold
- Media Gallery: Photos, videos, and links