An outstanding opportunity for every athlete.
At its best, athletics teach discipline and character, teamwork and hard work—and that's our goal at Villa Joseph Marie. Our coaches are educators. Our playing fields are classrooms. And through their experience here, our athletes learn lessons that stay with them long after their days of competing as a Jem are over.
If you ask our athletes why they chose Villa, you'll find it's for exactly the same reasons as other Villa girls—an academic experience second to none and a community of strong values that feels as warm and close as family. At Villa, we are committed to helping you grow as a person and achieve your best, not just in the classroom, but on the playing field too, working with dedicated coaches, bonding with teammates, competing hard, and loving every minute of it.
- Teams: 14 sports, 3 seasons
- Competing as a Jem: Registration information for student athletes
- Athletics Calendar: Come out and cheer on the Jems!
- Meet the Coaches: Get to know our team leaders
- Athletes in the Spotlight: Read about the Jems making headlines
- Summer Programs: Build your skills over the summer
- NCAA Eligibility & Resources: Preparing for the next stage of your athletic career
- Coaching Careers: Join our coaching staff