The Villa Joseph Marie Alumnae Association is excited to work on events and activities that reunite Villa Alumnae from across the decades and support the school and our "little sisters" — the current students of Villa Joseph Marie.
The current Executive Board is:
- Nicole Prunetti '07, President
- Sara Couch '04, Vice President
- Renee Kitchenman McGovern '02, Treasurer
- Stephanie Schlegel Shortall '01, Secretary
- Sharon Citak Bell ‘86, Assistant
- Nicole DiEnna ‘02, Assistant
- Andrea Bradbury Sorial '04, Assistant
- Jeannine Bradbury '07, Assistant
The Alumnae Association will hold elections in Spring 2020 to fill the Executive Board President and Secretary positions.
Elections to fill the positions of Vice President and Treasurer to be held in 2021.
If you are interested in taking an active role within the Alumnae Association, but are not interested in running for a position on the Executive Board, we can use your help! Please complete the form below and tell us how you’re interested in getting involved.