Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 4-12 throughout the summer.
Registration for 2021 Summer@Villa will open on February 4. Click the photo above to view or download a PDF of the 2021 Summer@Villa camp listings and descriptions. Scroll down to read the guidelines and precautions that Villa is taking to keep our students safe.
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12)
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8)
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-12)
- Post-Pandemic Prep (Rising Grade 9)
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12)
- G.O.A.L.: Go Out And Lead (Rising Grades 5-7)
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9)
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
For more information, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at email@example.com or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We will adhere to the following guidelines listed below in order to have the most successful and healthy camp experiences. We appreciate your anticipated understanding.
- All student belongings should be brought in one backpack-style bag.
- Class sizes will be limited, so that desks can be spaced out at least 6 feet apart, all facing in one direction.
- There will be daily temperature checks upon entering the building, utilizing no touch forehead thermometers.
- Rooms/restrooms and high traffic items (doorknobs, light switches, desks) will be cleaned daily.
- Sanitizer, gloves, and extra masks will be available in each classroom.
- If needed for camp, supplies for the white board (markers and erasers) will be provided to each individual student.
- Group snack breaks will not be permitted. Students are encouraged to bring their own water and snack.
- Electronic devices will not be shared.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Summer classes and additional camps that are running simultaneously will be in separate locations of the school to minimize interaction among all individuals in the building. We will utilize the Main Building, St. Joseph’s Wing, and Maria Hall.
- Students will be given a specific entrance in order to enter the school. If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the camp's start time, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Throughout the course, if your daughter should feel ill at any time, we ask that she stay home.
- We will update these guidelines in accordance with current CDC recommendations at the time of each camp.