Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 3-12 throughout the summer.
Registration is open for 2020 Summer@Villa! Click the photo above to view and download a PDF of the Summer@Villa camp listings, or view and register using the links below. IMPORTANT: Due to the to current health situation that our community is facing, Villa's summer camps are now available to register without payment! Simply register now to reserve your spot, leaving the form payment line with $0. Payment will be due on the first day of camp. Scroll down to read the guidelines and precautions that Villa will be taking to keep our students safe.
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12)
- Camp Jem! Performing Arts Workshop (Rising Grades 5-9)
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Portfolio-Building: Drawing and Painting the Landscape (Rising Grades 10-12)
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9) FULL
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8) FULL
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12)
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Immersion Experience (Rising Grades 10-12) POSTPONED
- G.O.A.L.: Go Out And Lead (Rising Grades 5-7) CANCELLED
- Media Camp (Rising Grades 5-8) CANCELLED
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-12) CANCELLED
- Summer Scholars (Rising Grades 9-12) CANCELLED
- Creative Arts & You (Rising Grades 7-9) CANCELLED
- C.R.A.M.: Critical Reading And Math (Rising Grade 9) CANCELLED
- GEM: Girls Engineering Magnificence (Rising Grades 3-6) CANCELLED
For more information or to register by phone, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our top priority. We need to adhere to the following CDC guidelines listed below in order to have the most successful and healthy outcome. We appreciate your anticipated understanding.
- Some of the camps times have changed, in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
- Group snack breaks will not be permitted.
- Masks need to be worn upon entering the building and should only be removed when necessary for instruction within the classroom.
- All student belongings should be brought in one backpack-style bag.
- There will be no sharing of electronic devices.
- Class sizes will be limited, so that desks can be spaced out at least 6 feet apart, all facing in one direction.
- There will be daily temperature checks upon entering the building (no touch forehead thermometers).
- Rooms/restrooms and high traffic items (doorknobs, light switches, desks) will be cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and extra masks will be available in each classroom.
- Supplies for the white board (markers and erasers) will be provided to each individual student.
- Summer classes and additional camps that are running simultaneously will be in separate locations of the school to minimize interaction among all individuals in the building. We will utilize the Main Building, St. Joseph’s Wing, and Maria Hall.
- Students will be given a specific entrance in order to enter the school. If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the camp's start time, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Throughout the course, if your daughter should feel ill at any time, we ask that she stay home.