Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 3-12 throughout the summer.
Registration is open for 2020 Summer@Villa! Click the photo above to view and download a PDF of the Summer@Villa camp listings, or view and register using the links below. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to the to current health situation that our community is facing, Villa's summer camps are now available to register without payment! Simply register now to reserve your spot, leaving the form payment line with $0. Villa will bill you for your attendance at camp at a later date.
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12)
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8)
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-12)
- C.R.A.M.: Critical Reading And Math (Rising Grade 9)
- Summer Scholars (Rising Grades 9-12)
- GEM: Girls Engineering Magnificence (Rising Grades 3-6) CANCELLED
- G.O.A.L.: Go Out And Lead (Rising Grades 5-7)
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12)
- Portfolio-Building: Drawing and Painting the Landscape (Rising Grades 10-12)
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Creative Arts & You (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Camp Jem! Performing Arts Workshop (Rising Grades 5-9)
- Media Camp (Rising Grades 5-8)
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Immersion Experience (Rising Grades 10-12)
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9)
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
For more information or to register by phone, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at email@example.com or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.