Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 3-12 throughout the summer.
Registration is now open for 2020 Summer@Villa! Click the photo above to view and download a PDF of the Summer@Villa camp listings, or view and register using the links below.
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12)
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8)
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-12)
- C.R.A.M.: Critical Reading And Math (Rising Grade 9)
- Summer Scholars (Rising Grades 9-12)
- GEM: Girls Engineering Magnificence (Rising Grades 3-6)
- G.O.A.L.: Go Out And Lead (Rising Grades 5-7)
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12)
- Portfolio-Building: Drawing and Painting the Landscape (Rising Grades 10-12)
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Creative Arts & You (Rising Grades 7-9)
- Camp Jem! Performing Arts Workshop (Rising Grades 5-9)
- Media Camp (Rising Grades 5-8)
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- Philadelphia Neighborhood Immersion Experience (Rising Grades 10-12)
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9)
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
For more information or to register by phone, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at email@example.com or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.