Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 1-12 throughout the summer.
Registration for 2022 Summer@Villa is coming soon! New camp listings and registration will open by February 1, 2022.
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12)
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-12)
- Post-Pandemic Prep (Rising Grade 9)
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12) *CLOSED
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8) *CLOSED
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9) *CLOSED
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9) *CLOSED
- G.O.A.L.: Go Out And Lead (Rising Grades 5-7) *CLOSED
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
For more information, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at email@example.com or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.
- Masks are optional
- If put in smaller groups by the teacher, then masks must be worn
- All student belongings should be brought in one backpack style bag
- No sharing of electronic devices
- Desks will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart and all facing in one direction
- Daily cleaning of rooms/restrooms and high traffic items (doorknobs, light switches, desks)
- Hand sanitizer, gloves, and extra masks in each classroom
- Supplies for the white board will be provided to each individual student (markers and erasers)
Throughout the Summer sessions, if your daughter should feel ill at any time, we ask they stay home. Our teachers will record/live conference their instruction if they have any students absent on any given day.