Spend the Summer@Villa!
Villa Joseph Marie presents the following summer camp programs to educate, excite, and inspire students in grades 1-12 throughout the summer.
- Athletic Camps (Rising Grades 4-12) *2/3 FULL
- SOAR Study Skills (Rising Grades 6-8)
- Build Core Confidence (Rising Grade 9)
- Instrumental Music Camp (Rising Grades 9-12)
- APPortunity Week (Rising Grade 12) *CLOSED
- F.I.R.S.T.: Freshmen Involved in Reflective Service Together (Rising Grade 9) *FULL
- Drama Camp (Rising Grades 1-9) *FULL
- Portfolio-Building for Young Artists (Rising Grades 7-9) *FULL
- The EDGE (Rising Grades 7-8) *FULL
- STEM Leaders (Rising Grades 5-7) *FULL
- For-Credit Coursework (Enrolled Villa students only)
For more information, please contact the Villa Admissions Department at email@example.com or 215-357-8810, ext. 193.
- All student belongings should be brought in one backpack-style bag.
- Class sizes will be limited, so that desks can be spaced out at least 3 feet apart.
- Rooms/restrooms and high traffic items (doorknobs, light switches, desks) will be cleaned daily.
- Group snack breaks will not be permitted. Students are encouraged to bring their own water and snack.
- Electronic devices will not be shared.
- Masks are optional. However, all students are asked to have a mask with them at all times; instructors may ask that students wear their masks during group work or a large assembly.
- Sanitizer, gloves, and extra masks will be available in each classroom.
- Summer classes and additional camps that are running simultaneously will be in separate locations of the school to minimize interaction among all individuals in the building.
- Students will be given a specific entrance in order to enter the school. If you arrive earlier than 15 minutes prior to the camp's start time, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Throughout the course, if your daughter should feel ill at any time, we ask that she stay home.
- We will update these guidelines in accordance with current CDC and local health department recommendations at the time of each camp.