Thank you for your interest in Villa Joseph Marie! As you and your daughter make important decisions about her secondary education, please know that our Admissions Office is here to help you in any way that we can. Our goal is to make both the Admissions process and your daughter's transition from elementary to high school as smooth as possible. Following are details you need to know to take the first steps in becoming part of the Villa Family. If you have questions or concerns at any time, please contact Stephanie Gahagan, Director of Admissions, at 215-357-8810, ext. 193, or email@example.com.
- Step-by-Step Process
- Entrance/Scholarship Examination
- Admissions Forms
- Transfer Students
- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid
Students seeking acceptance to Villa Joseph Marie for the 2020-2021 school year must complete the following steps:
- Students planning to take the Entrance/Scholarship Examination at Villa must submit a completed Entrance Exam Registration Form by October 23, 2019. Prospective students may take the Entrance/Scholarship Exam at another high school and request that the scores be sent to Villa, but there is no fee to take the exam at Villa. Further, any student who does not take the exam at Villa will not be considered for scholarships.
- Sign and submit the Request for Transcript Form to your daughter's current grade school. The transcript must contain an official copy of the student's permanent record and all elementary school standardized test scores.
- A Teacher Recommendation is required for each applicant. A request can be sent directly from the application portal once your daughter has created an account. This form should be submitted to the teacher prior to sending the online request.
- Take the Entrance/Scholarship Examination at Villa on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Make-up date: October 28, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) Note: Late testing is now available. Please contact the Admissions Office for information.
- Submit your completed Application for Admission by November 1, 2019. (Transfer students may submit an application at any time.) All students must include a $65 Admissions Fee with their Application. Note: Applications for Admission will be accepted until a full class is achieved.
- Qualified students will be granted an interview. An interview is mandatory for acceptance. No interviews will be granted until a candidate's file is complete. A completed file consists of the Application for Admission, results of the Entrance/Scholarship Examination, official transcript from the student's grade school, and Teacher Recommendation Form.
Note: Applications for Admission will be accepted until a full class is achieved.
Note: Late testing is now available. Please contact the Admissions Office for information.
*Students who test after October 28, 2019 are not eligible for academic scholarships.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Make-up Date: Monday, October 28, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Registration Deadline: October 23, 2019
Click here to register online (Select date and time in calendar)
Villa will hold its annual Entrance/Scholarship Examination on Saturday, October 26, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Make-up date: Monday, October 28, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.) Students unable to take the test at Villa may choose to take it at another area private high school and have their scores sent to Villa. However, only students who take the test at Villa are eligible for scholarship monies. If you have any questions about test registration, please contact Stephanie Gahagan, Director of Admissions, at 215-357-8810, ext. 193, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend our Transfer Information Night on Monday, September 16, 2019, at 7 p.m. in our brand new Performing Arts Center. Register here.
Villa Joseph Marie welcomes students who have just relocated to the area or who are looking for a change from their current high school experience to apply for admission. In order to be considered for acceptance to Villa, transfer students must:
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission, along with a $65 Admissions Fee (please see the Step-by-Step Process tab above for more details).
- Request an official transcript from the current high school.
- Submit 3-5 letters of recommendation. One letter each from a Science, English, and Mathematics teacher are required.
After the application file is complete, the Admissions Office will contact potential transfer students to set up an appointment for an interview. Students will be notified by mail as to their acceptance status.