Is Villa Joseph Marie the right high school for your daughter?
Of course we think so, but it is the job of our Admissions Office to help you make that all-important decision. Throughout the Admissions process, there are numerous opportunities for girls and their parents to learn more about Villa; meet with our students, parents, faculty and staff; tour our campus; and find out about our academic, extracurricular, spiritual, and social offerings. Get all the facts you need to make an informed choice about high school. We look forward to meeting and working with you and your daughter!
- Virtual Open House: Explore Villa Joseph Marie via our virtual Open House right here on our website!
- Admissions Process: All the critical details on how to apply for admission to Villa Joseph Marie, including online application forms, deadlines, and other key information
- 6th & 7th Graders: Events and activities just for seventh graders and their parents
- 8th Graders: Everything an eighth grader and her parents need to know
- Transfers: What steps should you take to transfer to Villa?
- New Students: Information for our newest Jems
- Early Candidates Program: A special program for girls with exceptional promise
- Tuition, Scholarships & Financial Aid: Discover ways to supplement your investment in a Villa education.
- Viewbook: Check out our newest brochure and learn a little more about us.
- Summer@Villa: Join us for camp this summer!
- Bus Transportation: Villa buses to 13 different local areas. Click here to see the full list.
- Request Information: Tell us a little about yourself, and we'll be in touch.
How current Villa families can get involved: