Exceptional expectations, exceptional support
The idea at the heart of a Villa Joseph Marie education is that every girl should have every chance to take her talents as far as she can. That philosophy has led our students to achieve some truly impressive academic accomplishments. Though they could rank at the top of the class at any school, at Villa our students find special opportunities.
- An intellectual community on an intimate scale, where their teachers know them as a person, understand their individual strengths, and do everything it takes to help them be their best.
- An experience fully focused on the needs and strengths of girls, exemplifying a model of single-sex learning consistently validated in national research.
- Four learning paths -- Foundational, Academic, Honors, and Advanced Placement -- that ensure every student can find the right level for her.
We encourage you to explore these aspects of Villa's rich academic offerings:
- Academic Departments: Learn how each discipline at Villa contributes to a superior education
- Course Selection: Review our course offerings, graduation requirements, and course sequences
- Curriculum & Grading: A quick guide to Villa's curriculum levels and grading system
- Technology & Media: Technology is central to 21st-century learning. See how we integrate technology throughout our curriculum
- The Transcend Program: Our comprehensive academic support program for students with learning differences
- Summer Programs: Earn credits over the summer
- School Calendar: Keep up with our very active schedule
- Staff Directory: Contact our teachers and staff