Welcome to Villa Joseph Marie.
We are delighted that your interest in Villa, whether as a student, parent, Alumna, or friend, has brought you to our online home. Founded and sponsored by the Sisters of St. Casimir, Villa Joseph Marie is a private Catholic college-preparatory high school for young women—the only one of its kind in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Villa welcomes girls into a remarkable community, inspiring them to learn, grow, and serve others, and empowering them to succeed. With the caring support of our administration and staff, our dynamic and dedicated faculty nurture each student's individual interests and talents, and guide her in the pursuit of her unique goals. Beyond the classroom, students find ample opportunities to explore and develop their artistic, athletic, spiritual, and other gifts, and create enduring friendships and lasting memories as members of our loving school family.
Family. It's what we are at Villa. Our proud tradition of faith, education, and service is now 85 years in the making, but more vital today than ever before. As you browse our website, we invite you to experience Villa, where together we live by the words of our Foundress, The Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas..."Always more, Always better, Always with love."
- Our Mission: The calling that inspires our entire community
- Our Philosophy: What we teach, how we teach, and why
- Our School at a Glance: Fast facts about Villa Joseph Marie
- Our People: Meet our family
- Our Foundress: The woman who started it all, The Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas
- Our History: Empowering young women since 1932
- Our Campus: A gem in the heart of Bucks County
- Careers at Villa: Job opportunities for teachers, administrators, and coaches
- Publications: View This Week at Villa email updates and download our most recent Profiler magazine