Ways to Give
There are several avenues for giving to Villa that are designed to meet individual needs and stages of life. Please click on the links below for more information about these ways to give.
- Make a donation to Villa's Annual Fund.
- Be a part of our Annual Spring Auction.
- Attend one of our Giving Events.
- Help Us Help Villa as you shop.
- Purchase a Memorial Brick in the Mother Maria Portico.
- Make a contribution now through Online Giving.
- Establish a long-term Planned Giving arrangement.
- If you own a business, participate in Villa's Tax Credit Plan (EITC).
- Support students in need by giving to the Angel Fund.
For your records, Villa Joseph Marie High School’s Employer Identification Number is 23-1370452. Villa Joseph Marie High School’s status as a 501(c)(3) organization under the Internal Revenue Service code makes contributions tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Please consult your attorney or accountant for more information, or call the school’s Development Office at 215-357-8810, ext. 124. The official registration and financial information of Villa Joseph Marie High School may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free 800-732-0999 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement.