Parents are one of a school's most important constituencies, and Villa is very fortunate to have some of the most caring and dedicated parents of all. The Parents' Guild of Villa Joseph Marie exists to provide a positive liaison between the parents and the school. The goal of the Parents' Guild is to enrich and enhance the school environment through activities and events that promote school spirit. Every parent is a member of the Parents' Guild.
All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend the monthly meetings, which provide an opportunity to meet fellow parents, acquire information on school issues and activities, and become involved in your daughter's school. Meetings are generally held on the first Wednesday from October to May and are posted on the School Calendar.
Parents' Guild activities include:
- Mother-Daughter Tea: A true Villa tradition, our annual fundraiser is a special gathering for moms and daughters.
- Campus Store: Shop the Store to show your Villa spirit!
- Parents' Guild Newsletter: Published monthly, the Parents' Guild Newsletter is emailed to every family and posted here.
- Get Connected: Make sure you receive notices about events and activities at school.
- Volunteer Opportunities: Get involved! These volunteer opportunities are fun, and most importantly, support our daughters' education.
- Volunteer Clearances: Make sure you're cleared to join us.
- Fathers' Club: Just for dads.
- Golf Outing: An annual fundraiser on the links!
- Photo Gallery: Parents can order photos taken at various Villa events.
- Update Contact Information: The Parents' Guild publishes a student directory at the beginning of each school year, which is distributed to all parents. If your directory contact information changes, please let us know.
- Yearbook Orders: Place your order for your yearbook here!