All students who wish to participate in the Athletics Program at Villa Joseph Marie must submit SECTION 6 of the PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (CIPPE) from the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA).
No prospective student-athlete may participate in tryouts/practices/contests until the proper CIPPE form is completed and handed in—NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- *Please note—The PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Evaluation forms are NOT the same forms as those required for all new students entering Villa.*
- SECTION 6 must be completed by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME).
- **Also note--Section 6 of the CIPPE evaluation must be conducted and dated on or after June 1, 2017 in order for the evaluation to be deemed valid by the PIAA
- The SECTION 6 form must be the most up-to-date version (Revised: March 17, 2016). A link to the correct/acceptable form is below.
- Section 6 is for athletes who have not yet participated in VJM athletics during the 2017-2018 school year
- Section 7 is the parent re-certification for those who have already participated in VJM athletics for the 2017-2018 school year
- Section 8 must be completed for any student who required medical treatment from a licensed physician of medicine or osteopathic medicine after previously turning in her section 6
To print the documents, please click on the desired link below:
CIPPE SECTION 7 (only for Winter or Spring seasons if you participated in a Fall sport)
CIPPE SECTION 8 (only for Winter or Spring seasons if you sustained an injury or serious illness that required medical attention. It must be submitted with section 7)