Villa Joseph Marie uses Schedule Star to post and view team schedules and events. This website contains the most up-to-date information.
Please click here to read the Schedule Star login and viewing instructions.
**2017-2018 PIAA Start Dates**
Winter Sports Information
- All fall sports tryouts/practices begin Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Please check the VJM athletics webpage for more information regarding time and location for each sport’s respective tryouts. The website will be updated as the information becomes available.
- Go to the FamilyID tab on the VJM Athletics Webpage and click on the “Register Now” button.
- Once redirected to the VJM Athletics FamilyID portal, select “Villa Joseph Marie High School 2017 Winter Registration”
- The registration period will be open after October 1.
2. Complete SECTION 6, Section 7, and/or Section 8 of the PIAA “Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation” (CIPPE) form AND upload into FamilyID no later than Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
- You may obtain the current PIAA CIPPE form(s) on the Athletics webpage under the PIAA Forms tab.
- Please note:
- SECTION 6 must be completed by an Authorized Medical Examiner (AME).
- The SECTION 6 form must be the most up-to-date version (Revised: March 17, 2016).
- SECTION 6 certification date must be listed as on or after June 1, 2017.
- Please see the reverse side of this sheet for a sample of a properly filled out PIAA section 6 form
- No hard copies of these forms will be accepted—you MUST upload the completed SECTION 6, 7, and/or 8 form(s) into FamilyID.
- No prospective student-athlete may participate in tryouts/practices/contests until this form is completed and uploaded into FamilyID—NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- Please note:
- SECTION 6 is for athletes who have not yet participated in VJM athletics during the 2017-2018 school year, SECTION 7 is the parent re-certification for those who have already participated in VJM athletics for the 2017-2018 school year, and SECTION 8 must be completed for any student who required medical treatment from a licensed physician of medicine or osteopathic medicine after previously turning in her section 6 form.
- No prospective student-athlete may participate in tryouts/practices/contests until this presentation is viewed—NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- No prospective student-athlete may participate in scrimmages/contests before this presentation has been viewed by a parent/guardian—NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- **NEW** = All incoming freshman parent(s), parent(s) of transfers, and parent(s) of current VJM students who have not previously participated in VJM Athletics.
- Parents who have attended this presentation at VJM (other schools’ presentations do not count) previously need not attend.
- Testing will be offered only to those planning on participating in the WINTER season in VJM’s library on the following dates:
- Session 1: October 3: 2:50pm and 3:30pm
- Session 2: October 4: 2:50pm and 3:30pm
- Use the Sign Up Genius link provided to schedule your appointment:
- Walk-ins will be accommodated only if computers are available
- No prospective student-athlete may participate in tryouts/practices until ImPACT testing has been completed—NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
6. Pay an athletics fee in the amount of $200.00 ($250.00 for swim)
Go to the Athletics Fee Form tab of the VJM Athletics webpage to submit online by Monday, November 13, 2017.
Refunds will be issued if your daughter does not make a team or if she decides not to play prior to the first official contest.
Winter sport coaches’ names and contact information can be found on the VJM Athletics webpage.Please visit the Athletics webpage periodically for any announcements, for information pertaining to the winter and spring sports’ seasons, and coaches’ contact information.
FOR SCHEDULING ISSUES:
Please email our Scheduling Coordinator, Marissa Brown, at email@example.com
FOR QUESTIONS REGARDING FAMILYID, ImPACT TESTING, PIAA CIPPE FORMS, AND GENERAL FALL SPORT INQUIRIES:
Please refer to the information listed above or access the PIAA Forms tab, the ImPACT tab, or the FamilyID tab of the left menu.