Just as technology is an integral part of our daily lives, it is invaluable to the Villa Joseph Marie curriculum. Villa's educators believe in the importance of a holistic education, and work to incorporate technological tools into every aspect of the Villa experience.
Following are some of the technologies available at Villa to our students and staff:
- WiFi-enabled classrooms and campus, including outdoor student patio
- Bring Your Own Device policy for all students (laptops, tablets)
- Interactive SMARTboard technology in classrooms
- TI-nSpire (Texas Instruments interactive calculator software)
- Mobile wireless laptops
- Software for a wide variety of subjects, which provides contemporary analytical/problem solving applications
- Campus-wide network
Villa is committed to keeping its Computer Lab/Resource Center up-to-date by replacing student and teacher workstations every three years with new models. Operating systems and office suites are updated as well. Villa graduates are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to be prepared for technology use in college and the workforce.