Thank you for your interest in Villa Joseph Marie! As you and your daughter make important decisions about her secondary education, please know that our Admissions Office is here to help you in any way that we can. Our goal is to make the Admissions process and your daughter's transition from elementary to high school as smooth as possible. Following are details you need to know to take the first steps in becoming part of the Villa Family. If you have questions or concerns at any time, please contact Laura Lasky, Director of Admissions, at 215-357-8810, ext. 193, or email@example.com.
- Admissions Process
- Admissions Forms
- Entrance/Scholarship Examination
- Scholarships at Villa Joseph Marie
- Financial Aid
Students seeking acceptance to Villa Joseph Marie High School for the 2017-2018 school year must complete the following steps:
- Students planning to take the Entrance/Scholarship Examination at Villa must submit a completed Entrance Exam Registration Form by November 3, 2016. Prospective students may take the Entrance/Scholarship Exam at another high school and request that the scores be sent to Villa, but there is no fee to take the exam at Villa. Further, any student who does not take the exam at Villa will not be considered for scholarships.
- Sign and submit the Request for Transcript Form and Teacher Recommendation Form to your daughter's current grade school. The transcript must contain an official copy of the student's permanent record and all elementary school standardized test scores. The recommendation form must be completed by the student's teacher, principal, or guidance counselor and sent directly to Villa.
- Take the Entrance/Scholarship Examination at Villa on Saturday, November 5, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Make-up date: November 7, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.) Note: Late testing is now available. Please contact the Admissions Office for information.
- Submit your completed Application for Admission. (Transfer students may submit an application at any time.) Applicants may submit a print Application for Admission or use the online form. All students must include a $65 Admissions Fee with their Application. Note: Applications for Admission will be accepted until a full class is achieved.
- Qualified students will be granted an interview. An interview is mandatory for acceptance. No interviews will be granted until a candidate's file is complete. A completed file consists of the Application for Admission, results of the Entrance/Scholarship Examination, official transcript from the student's grade school, and Teacher Recommendation Form.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Registration Deadline: November 3, 2016 (Click here to register online.)
Villa will hold its annual Entrance/Scholarship Examination on Saturday, November 5, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Make-up date: Monday, November 7, 2016, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.) Students unable to take the test at Villa may choose to take it at another area private high school and have their scores sent to Villa. However, only students who take the test at Villa are eligible for scholarship monies. If you have any questions about test registration, please contact Laura Lasky, Director of Admissions, at 215-357-8810, ext. 193, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following scholarships are available to qualified applicants:
Approximately 15 partial Academic Scholarships are awarded each year to deserving students based on the results of the Entrance/Scholarship Examination on November 5, 2016.
A one-year Alumnae Scholarship is awarded to a deserving student who is the daughter or granddaughter of an Alumna of
Two Art Scholarships are awarded to deserving students based on curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and 8- to 10-piece portfolio. Candidates must have completed the application process to
Instrumental Music Scholarships
One or two Instrumental Music Scholarships are awarded to deserving students based on curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and audition. Candidates must have completed the application process to
Vocal Music Scholarship
One or two Vocal Music Scholarships are awarded to deserving students based on curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and audition. Candidates must have completed the application process to
One Accompanist Scholarship will be awarded to an accomplished pianist who will serve as an accompanist to our Music Director during school Masses and assemblies. This award will be based on curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, and audition. Candidates must have completed the application process to
Villa Joseph Marie High School's tuition is all-inclusive. There are no additional fees or costs for books.
2016-2017 (Incoming Freshmen only): $14,000
There is a limited amount of need-based financial aid available. Applications for need-based aid are available upon request. Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year must be filed by TBA.