Is Villa Joseph Marie the right high school for your daughter? Of course we think so, but it is the job of our Admissions Department to help you make that all-important decision. Throughout the Admissions process, there are numerous events and activities in which girls and their parents can participate to learn more about Villa; meet with our students, parents, faculty and staff; tour our campus; and find out about our academic, extracurricular, spiritual, and social offerings. Get all the facts you need to make an informed choice about high school. We look forward to the opportunity of meeting and working with you and your daughter!
- I'm Thinking About Villa: Tell us a little about yourself!
- Parent Information: Access to all those critical details parents need to know, including tuition information, Admissions forms, and application deadlines.
- Admissions Events: Mark your calendar for these on-campus events, such as Open House and Shadow Days.
- 7th Graders: Everything a seventh-grader and her parents need to know.
- 8th Graders: Everything an eighth-grader and her parents need to know.
- Incoming Freshmen: Everything our incoming Freshmen and their parents need to know.
- Transfer Students: Everything our transfer students and their parents need to know.
- Early Candidates Program: A special program for girls with exceptional promise.
- Summer@Villa: Join us for camp this summer!
- Parent Ambassadors: Meet one. Be one. Our Parent Ambassadors are invaluable to us.